Before Hubspot, I was a Product Designer at Yozio, a Product Manager at IdeaScale, a UX designer at Marketo, I won the Girl Develop It Scholarship to attend General Assembly's User Experience Immersive program, I consulted as a UX designer for Nexercise (now Sworkit), and I wore many hats at Sensys Networks and Art.com.
My Favorite Things:
- Sharp, hungry people who are honest and open with themselves and others
- Products driven by customer research and 1-3 company KPIs-not by egos, competitors, or one customer
- Diverse teams (brown, white, tan, purple, gay, straight, old, young)
- Holistic, human-centered design
- Throwing away designs or killing features that aren't useful
Questions or Comments?
Feel free to reach out at firstname.lastname@example.org